Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up!




I've been gone a while again. This time I'm back for sure. :) Our computer has been down for a little over a month now, and still is. Joy. Another month or so and maybe I'll get around to ordering the part to fix it. ;) We're almost enjoying not having a lot of technology in our house. Or at least my husband is. Not having another distraction has helped me focus on getting things in order and figure out life as a Mommy of 2, but I'm ready to reconnect with the outside world. So, Hello! Did you miss me? ;) (I've noticed my readers have continued to slowly gather. Thanks gals and welcome! I'm glad my extreme absence hasn't deterred you!)

Much to my dismay Xave has abandoned naptime and that hour or two of bliss where the kids were both asleep is a distant memory a majority of the time. I literally crave creative thinking, and photography is something that gets my mind whirling without taking up too much time. I find this nifty gratitude 30 day photo challenge, so here goes nothing. I'll share my pictures here each day, but first I'd like to share a few of the things I've been doing in the last few months. Those posts will be coming up the next few days, so until then, I hope you're having a  wonderful day! :)


Photobucket

No comments: