Monday, July 30, 2012

This is the move that never ends...

Yes it goes on and on my friends.. We've been in the process of moving for a whole week! (Not exactly never ending I know. ;) ) Except we're not actually moving. As is no surprise to a majority of the country, times are hard and after my husband got laid off last winter, we ended up moving in with his parents and have lived with them since. Last month they decided to go look at a house completely out of the blue and a crazy thing happened! Three weeks later, they were signing papers and moving out. Which means, we've been helping them pack and move while we empty out the old storage shed and re-setup their old house as our own. Quite exciting, but after moving 15 times in my life, 5 in the last 2 years, I'm pretty much done moving for a long long time. So I'm still on a hiatus and will hopefully one day find my way back to full time blogging because it's a lot of fun, and I've got some big ideas for our house that I'd love to share with everyone. I miss you all and can't wait to get back into the swing of things and come check out what you've all been up to too.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and not getting blasted with it at 5 am like I am every morning! Guess it's time to get some new curtains. ;)

Photobucket

No comments: