Monday, April 16, 2012

41 weeks and STILL pregnant!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in really quick and say hi. :)

I'm 41 weeks pregnant today and in a little bit we'll be heading to the hospital to be induced. Yay! I'm super excited! I was totally devastated when my due date came and went and I still hadn't had this baby yet. I never experienced labor with my first, so I'm a little nervous about the experience, but glad to almost be done. What a beautiful but trying experience pregnancy is. Can't wait to finally meet our little man! I'll still probably be away for a little while longer, but I'll come share pictures of our little munchkin once I'm feeling a little better. For now, here's some pictures of him still refusing to come out. ;)

{41 weeks minus a day... My mom would like to add I look way smaller here than in person. Haha.}

 {Xavier trying to push Hunter out :)}


I hope everyone is having a wonderful spring, and hopefully not to many allergy issues! See you on the other side. ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Wishing you a smooth delivery Tiffany!! And congrats on your Temple Sealment :) looking forward to seeing some pictures :)