Friday, April 27, 2012

He's here!

Okay, so he's been here for a week and a half, but I haven't had 5 minutes to get on here since then. I finally gave in and bought myself a Moby wrap, which came today, so I can snuggle and carry our new little man and still have my hands free to do other stuff. What joy some fabric can bring! :)

So without further ado, I would like to introduce Hunter Ross, born April 17, 10lbs 2 oz, and 20.5 inches long.












It was pretty late when he finally decided to make his appearance, so we were all totally wiped out. They began the induction with a foley bulb on Monday night at about 10, and he was born a little over 24 hours later. I had a pretty smooth vbac, and I couldn't be happier! The whole birth was a totally different experience and the recovery has gone sooo much smoother. I'm really glad we decided to continue without a second c-section despite a question about his size.

Big brother was pretty confused and a little afraid of Hunter at the hospital, and it wasn't until we got home that he really showed an interest in him. Ever since he's often coming over to peek at his toes or see what he's doing. There has been a little bit of jealousy, but nothing too terrible.

So for now we're just enjoying our two sweet boys. I'm not sure when I'll be back to blogging regularly since we're still adjusting to everything, but I'll try not to stay away for too long. Thanks for any positive thoughts, prayers, and comments about our little guy. We're so happy he's FINALLY here. :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Congrats Tiffany, he is soo beautiful!