Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! Or Single Awareness Day if you prefer. ;) Last year my sweet husband surprised me with a ring and sweet proposal after very thoroughly convincing me that it would be a while before he'd be able to afford one. Sneaky sneaky! Our 1 year anniversary is coming up in about a month, and the memories of this day last year are reminding me of the wonderful time I've had so far being married to the man of my dreams. What a lucky girl I am! I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy spreading the warmth and love of this day with your family and friends. And now I'm going to get back to mine, but I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the fun we had. :)

Have a great day!!

Photobucket

No comments: